Our Consultants have over 15 years’ experience within the Driving and Industrial Industry. We match the exact requirements of the drivers our clients need and provide people who are an asset to their business.
Our mission is to provide the best calibre of drivers, to all clients, via a combination of “Safe supply” (All insurance requirements available), a full vetting procedure (outlines below) and competitive fees. We also provide PPE to drivers that are in need!
By doing so, we aim to create a positive experience for everyone involved, forging close, open and honest relationships through our partnership. This allows our clients to concentrate on the success and smooth running of their business while delivering the most cost effective and productive solution for any recruitment. We understand the modern needs of business and the importance of supporting your Brand and Core Values.
- HGV Class 1 and 2 Drivers
- PCV Drivers (Coach Drivers, Mini Bus Drivers and Rail Replacement)
- LGV Class 1
- 7.5 (C1) tonne Drivers
Our Insurance coverage:
- Drivers negligence insurance
- Public liability
- Employers liability
- Professional indemnity
Enhanced Vetting of all staff
All candidates placed by our agency are vetted to DBS level (Subject to requirements of client) and we see all staff on placement via our agency as internal employees! In order to ensure that all candidates are of adequate suitability we carry out the following checks:
- DBS (Enhanced or basic dependant on requirement
- Face to face interview held either in house or remotely
- Full DVLA Check every 3 months, with all updates/ changes reported within 24 hours
- Full compliance including; Tachograph, up to 5 years Referencing, CPC, and when required “The highway code test” (Our test format can be provided to all clients if needed)
We are a 24/7 Operation!
We pride ourselves as an organisation that values its customers and understands that requirements may not always fall within the standard working hours of Monday – Friday 09:00-17:00. We are open Monday- Wednesday 07:30- 20:00, Saturday and Sunday, 09:00-18:00.
Given that in general, the logistics industry is a all year-round operation, we also provide a on call and out of hours service to customers needing such a service.
We take pride in our Stats!
We value the need for reports and the analysis involved in order to measure the success we have had on our clients’ accounts! We run weekly reports related to:
- Number of requirements released
- Conversion on released to filled
- Cancelled and No shows
- Reported lateness/ Sickness
*Bespoke ratio reports available for all clients*