Are you an experienced Social Worker Team Manager?
Are you looking for your next job opportunity?
Are you immediately available? If so, this may be the role for you…
Allocated tasks may include the following.
- To deliver GLLaB frontline advice and guidance service to workless residents and other job seekers.
- To carry out individual one to one diagnostic interviews, action planning and tracking and recording all outcomes along the customer journey to sustainable employment.
- To provide exemplary caseload management, including providing support, advice, advocacy and signposting to relevant health services to participants/customers referred to Local London Work and Health Programme, delivered in accordance with professional standards and best practice. To deliver a Support plan, including a range of employment, personal development and health-related activities, to enable and inspire individuals to achieve sustained employment and non-employment progression measures, including improving wellbeing, self-confidence and level of independence.
- To work in partnership with a wide variety of local agencies and the embedded Local London Work and Health Programme team to provide the best support to individuals.
- To provide mentoring, support and instruction to other team members on health related matters.
IF THIS IS THE ROLE FOR YOU, APPLY NOW!!