- Assist in the management of emergency accommodation and temporary
accommodation placements across Eastbourne and Lewes.
- Assist the efficient, effective and consistent processing and resolution of
customer case work for homeless applicants in temporary accommodation;
identifying and meeting customer needs and ensuring the sharing and
dissemination of best practice.
- Assist with the understanding of customer need and enabling a speedier,
simpler, more responsive customer journey contributing to the continuous
improvement in the delivery of the Council’s outcomes and ensuring high
levels of internal customer satisfaction.
- Supporting customer self-serve and spotting opportunities for the Council to
initiate further enabling and self-serve.
Manage rule-based customer cases and issues effectively and understand
when to consult with others, including specialists. Maintain confidentiality in
line with agreed policy and relevant data protection legislation.
- To support the continuous improvement of processes and procedures within
the service using best practice from others where appropriate, including
supporting to identify opportunities to procure new properties.
- To provide support for the escalation of service issues.