Location – NEATH POLICE STATION
Umbrella rate – £11.66
The role is based within Neath Port Talbot County Borough Council Community Safety Team. The role requires the post holder to coordinate the Neath Port Talbot Multi Agency Risk Assessment Conferences (MARAC). A MARAC is a victim focused information sharing and risk management meeting attended by key partner agencies, where high risk cases are discussed.
- To coordinate all administrative arrangements for all MARAC meetings
- To receive relevant information regarding MARAC referrals and subsequently prepare the agenda and papers for circulation to all meeting attendees.
- To organise referrals from a range of agencies, and ensure consistency
- Review MARAC cases and referrals in a timely manner
- In organising the MARAC, ensure relevant specialist attendees are invited and in assessing referrals, identify key partners that may need to contribute to case discussions.
- Work with a range of partner agencies to ensure that accurate information is obtained regarding the MARAC referrals in advance of meetings and circulate to all relevant agencies.
IF YOU HAVE THE RELEVANT EXPERIENCE, APPLY NOW !