Umbrella rate: £16.08
Main purpose of the role:
To assist in the safe and efficient operation of the Energy Recovery
Facility as directed by the Operations & Maintenance Supervisor
● Work and comply within the company’s Health & Safety, Quality and
Environmental Management Systems and all relevant legislation.
● Ensure day to day compliance with the Environmental Permit, reporting any
non-compliance or incident to the Operation & Maintenance Supervisor
● Carry out daily activities in the Tipping Hall and associated ground floor areas
ensuring highest standards are maintained in Health and Safety, traffic
management and plant cleanliness.
● Supervise the reception / disposal of waste and ensure compliance with Company
Procedures by all vehicles / drivers while on site
● Operate refuse and ash cranes, mobile plant, weighbridge and other equipment in
accordance with work instructions and operational procedures
● Assist other Company staff and contractors as required
● Carry out other reasonable tasks and duties as requested by Management
IF YOU HAVE THE RELEVANT EXPERIENCE, APPLY NOW!!