Location: Town Hall, Wirral, Ch44 8EDc
Umbrella rate: £15.81
To support the Lead professional standards officer in his dutys to analyse existing procedures and processes and contributing to the opportunities for service improvement within the adult social care service
- Responsible for providing and promoting the effective use of Quality Assurance tools and techniques across operational services.
- Responsible for developing and implementing processes for and co-ordinating Quality Assurance checks and audits of business processes and identifying compliance and opportunities for improvement.
- Responsible for supporting service development and quality initiatives to meet Service, and Departmental requirements, informed by research, current best practice, statutory requirements/guidance and consultation with stakeholders.
- Responsible for working with Social Workers, Team Managers and Advanced Practitioners to implement best practice initiatives and to support a feedback loop of the findings from complaints, serious case reviews and national inquiries into action plans and learning outcomes for practice improvement including feedback on progress.
- Contribute to analysis of the impact of policies and strategies on service users and carers and be responsible for sharing this analysis with Senior Managers and other relevant stakeholders.
IF YOU HAVE THE RELEVANT EXPERIENCE, APPLY NOW!!