EXPERIENCED SENIOR PRACTITIONER REQUIRED FOR AN IMMEDIATE START!
You will complete the following duties:
As a supervisor within Adult Services you will be responsible for planning and monitoring tasks that enables the successful delivery of the business objectives of your designated team.
2. Responsible for the effective appraisal and supervision of staff to deliver services that will achieve continuous improvement of the Council.
3. To ensure compliance with Safeguarding Adults according to all relevant local and national policy and legislation.
4. To support team members in maintaining and developing high professional standards
5. Promote a strengths based model of self-directed support to staff that seeks to enable service users and carers to determine their own solutions; which are outcome focused.
6. Directly supervise selected staff in their locality and to be responsible for the allocation of work and management of their performance.
7. Be accountable for and be aware of the financial implications of the work undertaken, including being financially astute and aware of budgetary priorities and seeking to keep projects within the set financial limit whilst at the same time supporting staff to maximise people’s independence and see strength based solutions wherever possible. SENIOR PRACTITIONER – Adult Services 1 of 7
8. Develop and establish high standards of practice and to be accountable for service delivery in line with departmental standards working autonomously but also accountable to your team manager at all times.
9. Liaise and work in partnership adopting a multi-disciplinary approach in line with integration plans for health and care across Hackney.
10.Work closely with the Team Manager and Consultant Social Worker towards identifying priorities and achieving appropriate balance between development and practice work.
11.Operate within an agreed performance management and budgetary framework.
12.To actively contribute to the inputting and development of Quality Assurance Framework’s, including Safeguarding, which will join good work already in practice. To work in collaboration with the Quality Assurance Team and related stakeholders.
- 5 years references
- HCPC Registration
- Evidence of commitment to continued professional and personal practice development as set out by the HCPC
- Immediate availability
IF YOU FEEL THAT YOU FIT THE ABOVE CRITERIA AND YOU WANT TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE, APPLY NOW!