Are you on the market looking for work?
Are you an experienced Social Work?
IF SO, THIS MAY BE THE ROLE FOR YOU..
Demonstrate experience in developing good working relationships and partnership working with other departments and services within London Borough of Hackney, City & Hackney CCG, Homerton Hospital, and Integrated Independence Team
- Demonstrate an understanding of the performance indicators that are relevant to the work of the team work within the required time frames.
- To have a detailed knowledge of the services for carers/service users provided within Hackney and how to access these
- Good written and verbal communication skills, including case recording using Mosaic
- Alongside undertaking a small caseload of complex CHC assessments and some OOB Hospital referrals, you will also undertake joint visits and review with IIT therapists for those on the IIT D2A Home pathway.
- You will be working alongside CHC team members, and therapy and social work colleagues in IIT.
- You will ensure care and support are delivered in a cost efficient manner, identifying networks, local resources, assistive technology, equipment and adaptations etc.
IF THIS IS THE ROLE FOR YOU, APPLY NOW!