|To lead and manage a number of physical/capital regeneration projects on behalf of the Council and third parties, ensuring the projects deliver expected outcomes and benefits to the Council, its residents and the wider community.|
- Specify and deliver project plans and proposals, securing stakeholder input and commitment and managing the day-to-day operations of the project.
- Represent the Council with stakeholders and partners to ensure commitment to aims of the project through the use of effective influencing skills.
- Secure compliance and engagement with the project amongst the necessary stakeholders and partners.
- Control and monitor the approved project plan.
- Authorise project expenditure in accordance with the project budget and in line with funding agencies procedures.
- Manage, lead, and support project teams to ensure that they meet their objectives and address any issues as appropriate.