EXPERIENCED ACCOUNTANCY BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER REQUIRED FOR AN IMMEDIATE START!
Established in 2008, Carrington Blake Accountancy is a client-focused accountancy practice based in the financial hub of London with a superb reputation in the SME market. We help medium and small sized businesses nationally with their bookkeeping and statutory accounts including filing tax returns with the HMRC and Companies House. Our ACCA and AAT qualified accountants have collective expertise spanning over 50 years in providing accountancy solutions to hundreds of clients nationally since 2008.
The Carrington Blake Accountancy practice is part of the Carrington Blake Group of Businesses, which was established in 2002. The group offers a number of business services that include: Recruitment Consultancy, Marketing, ICT Services, Payroll and Business Insurance. As part of the Group the Practice is able to leverage the services of these companies to enable to practice to add value to its clients.
The purpose of this role is to develop and deliver new acquisition business opportunities through targeted prospecting and sales management, selling the full range of products and services for Carrington Blake accountancy.
The successful candidate will genuinely care about our customers’ needs, and will ensure that every client is treated as a partner. Whilst the preference is that the successful candidate will have sales experience, other candidates would be considered if they have a passion and knowledge of B2B sales, an open attitude towards learning, proven tenacity and a willingness to work extremely hard.
• Implement the company’s sales strategy
• Understand and develop relationships
• Manage client relationship through all phases of the sales cycle
• Actively generate new customers by attending face-to-face meetings with qualified prospects.
• Acquire referrals at every available opportunity. Develop and self-generate leads using numerous methods.
• Achieve assigned activity goals and other defined KPI targets
• Professional communication skills on phone and via email (articulate and clear)
• Client file and database & Software management; ACT, SPS, SAGE, Quickbooks, XERO.
• Support clients in the use of XERO’s sold services.
• Ensure accurate and up to date client account files and database are kept.
• Collating supporting documents and financial data in for accountant’s service delivery.
• Invoicing for client sevices delivered in support of credit control.
• Help eliminate problem areas and improve business practice with a professional approach.
• Actively adhere to CBA business processes and performance management process.
• Exceptional attention to detail and numerically accurate.
• Organized and able to multitask administratively Good time management.
• Problem solver and proactive team player, and able to work on their own.
• Excellent time management and project management skills (effectively and efficiently).
• Be enthusiastic with a positive can do and will do attitude
• A proactive individual who is self-motivated and able to fit well with a busy team
• Team Player; Interacts & blends well with other team members
• Desire to succeed
IF YOU FEEL THAT YOU FIT THE ABOVE CRITERIA AND YOU HAVE RELEVANT EXPERIENCE, APPL NOW!