What does an administrator do?
As an administrator, you will be responsible for helping the smooth running of the business by ensuring filing and documentation is kep up to date. Duties may include using specialist computer software and understanding the requirements of the business you are working in. You could also be required to be customer-facing – via email, phone, or greeting visitors.
- Preparing, organising and storing information in paper and digital form.
- Dealing with queries on the phone and by email.
- Greeting visitors at reception.
- Managing diaries, scheduling meetings and booking rooms.
- Arranging travel and accommodation.
- Arranging post and deliveries.
37 hours a week
£13.03 per hour Umbrella