In Camden, we want everyone to be as healthy, active and independent as possible.
Adult Social Care is about enabling people to live their best possible life. Some people need some support to achieve this. This could include help with things like connecting to what’s going on in your local community, staying in touch with friends and family, or everyday tasks like getting dressed and eating.
- To be responsible for carrying out all the duties of the job in accordance with the
County Council’s Equal Opportunities Policy.
2. Provide support to individuals within the context of Valuing People and the aims of
the Departments learning disability service
3. Promote independence and development of appropriate skills and relationships to
enable people with learning disabilities to make full use of community facilities
4. Support the development and implementation of individual Person centred Plans and
Health Action Plan
5. Support individuals to contribute to the development of their Person Centred Plan
and Health Action Plan
6. Ensure the personal care, food and hygiene and medication needs of individuals are
met sensitively and with respect
7. Contribute to and implement behaviour management plans as appropriate
8. Contribute to the effectiveness of the team
Payrate :£32.00 umbrella