Southwark Council are currently looking for 2 candidates to fill this business support officer role within adult social care.
To provide financial, IT, and business support for Adult Social Care Teams, to ensure the smooth running of services during operational hours. To undertake functions of an administrative nature for the each Service. To provide a reporting function for each Service. To provide support to managers and practitioners in relation to administrative, statistical, financial information and IT matters. To contribute to the achievement of quality customer care across the all services.
1. To set, maintain and review all record management systems to ensure that they are in accordance with the needs of the service.
2. To arrange meetings and events – book rooms, prepare and circulate agendas and papers and provide and circulate minutes and monitor
follow up actions as necessary.
3. To regularly input monitoring information to the relevant IT systems to ensure that records are up to date.
4. To assist the team in the compilation, co-ordination, collation and distribution of management data for the purposes of regular and ad-hoc reporting on all areas of the Business.
5. To efficiently & accurately sort and log incoming mail, (both internal and external) including scanning and distribution, in accordance with
6. To administer the incoming correspondence and other documents and manage onward transmission to the relevant officer or section.
7. Assist in the chasing, progression and monitoring of correspondence, complaints/member’s enquiries and other queries to ensure all targets are
36 hours a week
£18.09 per hour Umbrella