“This is a hybrid part time role working 21 hours (3 days) per week. Flexibility around days worked available.
1. Responsible for ensuring the effective operation of Compliance Services including but not limited to data entry and analysis, record keeping, and understanding service specific administrative tasks.
2. To review M&E and Lifts records and raise relevant repairs and action on appropriate systems. Monitor completion and chase where actions are not completed within agreed timescales. Once actions are completed ensure that records are updated to reflect this.
3. Upload supporting documentation to document management systems following correct naming protocol.
4. Proactively develop skills, understanding and abilities in delivering compliance support services in order to carry out standardised processes in a consistent and efficient manner
5. Deal professionally and effectively with all contacts from a Contractors and colleagues, using tact and discretion, assessing needs, and re-directing enquiries, where appropriate.
6. Deal with contractor and landlord enquiries and follow through to resolution, ensuring all stakeholders are updated and the adequate audit trails are in place.
7. Understand when and how to escalate issues to ensure requests are completed within a timely manner.
8. Maintain up to date knowledge to ensure effective utilisation of IT systems used.
9. Organise and prioritise allocated workload as appropriate, keeping team managers aware of demands which may impact on targets/deadlines and service standards
. 10. Carry out all accountabilities in compliance with the Council’s Policies and Procedures.
11. Maintain accurate and effective communication with your line manager (to include the provision of reports and presentations) ensuring that they are regularly appraised of planned changes and developments
12. The range of outcomes we expect you to do are set out above, however this is not intended as a complete description of your job. We reserve the right to ask you to undertake any tasks that are consistent with the grade to ensure effective service delivery.
13. To work as part of a project team and to assist in the delivery and completion of work projects, supporting different work streams, ensuring the successful completion of the project.
PAYRATE : £23.47 umbrella