To provide an effective and efficient administrative and financial comprehensive support to the Early years Business and Workforce Development Team, enabling the service to meet their statutory and legal obligations for the disbursement of the Early Years Funding for 2, 3 and 4 year olds, including: EYPP; Disability Access Fund; and the SEN inclusion fund and our Borough Plan.
1. Provide the administrative support for the Early Years Funding for 2, 3 and 4 year olds, including: EYPP; Disability Access Fund; and the SEN inclusion fund in line with relevant Statutory Guidance as required.
2. Duties may include inputting and completion of the early years census, storing and archiving of data, meeting arrangements and minute taking, finance processing using excel formulae in budget and payment spreadsheets.
3. Maintain IT including synergy and other systems, including local and corporate IT systems, spreadsheets, databases, to be able to produce appropriate reports and other outputs.
4. Update IT systems to ensure that individual records are up to date with information required for statutory returns and local datasets, ensuring the data is up to date, accurate and reliable.
5. To provide proactive support to childcare providers who offer funded places to have access to training and support as and when required, have an up to date signed contract and monitoring agreement in place.
6. To manage a demanding workload in a responsive way to assist the Early Years Business and Workforce Development Manager to meet key objectives and external regulatory requirements.
7. To ensure the professional delivery of established business processes such as database management to support the team.
8. To work with colleagues in the Early Years Business and Workforce Development Team to identify areas for improvement and embrace new technology to support early years sector, to ensure sufficient and sustainable high-quality settings.
9. To work methodically to prioritize work and meet deadlines.
10. Use innovative and imaginative thinking to improve delivery of the take up of the two-year-old, 3 and 4 year old and DAF and EYPP funding in the early years sector.
11. Undertake other duties appropriate to the post that may reasonably be required such as, support with suitable project management from time to time.
Pay rate: £22.59 per hour umbrella
Three to six months contract with view to extend or make permanent