Gardener responsibilities include monitoring the health of all plants and greenscapes, watering and feeding plants, trimming trees and shrubs, fertilizing and mowing lawns, weeding gardens and keeping green spaces and walkways clear of debris and litter.
As a gardener, you will:
- raise and look after plants from seeds or cuttings.
- dig, plant and weed flower beds and borders.
- tidy overgrown shrubs and trees and clear paths.
- control pests that damage plants.
- use equipment safely, like lawn mowers and hedge trimmers.
This role consists of 36 hours a week and has an hourly pay rate of £16.85 Umbrella