- As a Management Information Officer, you will be responsible for the collation, monitoring, analysis and timely reporting of performance indicators across the Integrated Youth Support Service (IYSS). You will develop, maintain and improve effective performance management information systems across the service. The post is a key role within the integrated service, working closely with Managers across the service to facilitate quality information streams.
- You will support in the development of an IYSS social media strategy improving the communication, data collection and tracking functions of the service
You will work closely with the management team to ensure timely and accurate data entry to the IYSS case management system ensuring that data is managed in accordance with the Data Protection Act. Exploring the options for information sharing with internal and external partners to ensure participation reporting is accurate.
You will manage the administration of the YJS and Early Help case management system, ensuring that updates and amendments from the software developer are applied in a timely manner and that managers are advised of key developments and their impact on the YJS and Early Help data flow processes.
You will provide advice and support to IYSS staff on problems relating to case management systems including:
- Recording advice
- Technical fault diagnosis
- Creating/resetting login and passwords
You will develop ad-hoc database queries in order to answer information requests from within or outside of the service.
- This role requires flexibility in order to meet fixed deadlines and competing priorities.
- There is a requirement to be able to work flexibly, across Camden locations, outside normal office hours when required and be flexible and adaptable to ensure consistent provision of service.