- Sutton council are looking for someone to effectively deal with all information requests relating to property sales and ensure these are recorded in the Housing Management
Database to facilitate prompt and accurate charging.
- Record, monitor & track spending on all major works projects to
ensure all leasehold income is collected.
● Undertake statutory Section 20 consultation for major works projects,
ensuring that all consultation undertaken complies with legislation
and Council procedures/policy.
● Deal with enquiries from leaseholders in relation to major works
and related Section 20 consultations. Attend meetings where
● To provide, calculate, collate and supply cost information to
London borough of Sutton for all Right To Buy sales (s125 Notices)
● Prepare and send responses to pre-assignment enquiries from
solicitors, taking responsibility for the accuracy of the
● Ensure sales completion and assignment information is received
and accurate records maintained
● Update the Housing Management Database changes of
● Assist with processing unpaid Direct Debits
● Assist with data checking during the annual charge setting process
● Assist with the calculation of Major Works recharges
● General administration duties, including managing and email
● Act as secondary resource for the creation and maintenance of
resident’s accounts, ensuring correct application of charges