The Climate, Sustainability & Environment Service is looking for an individual who will be responsible for supporting the Service Group Manager (SGM) for Business and Operational Support on a number of key priority work areas.
The Business and Operational Support Team provide essential assistance to a wide range of service activities in Environmental Services including street & estate cleansing, building cleaning, refuse & recycling collections, waste transfer station operations, health and safety, commercial waste and our new local authority trading company along with a number of ancillary services. The team also includes data and performance, waste planning, service development and asset management.
Quality assure complaint responses and investigate the causes of complaints
● Quality assure emails and investigate the causes of service requests
● Needs analysis and process analysis of the administration function
● Administration support for the Behaviour Change Team (waste enforcement)
● Provide day-today support to the Assistant Director, Head of Operations and Borough
● Provision of project support for a number of key work streams
● Waste planning commentary (i.e. responding to planning applications regarding their waste
and recycling provision based on our planning guidance)
payrate: £26.86 umbrella