FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITY FOR AN EXPERIENCED SALES PERSON TO EARN COMMISSION FROM A LUCRATIVE INDUSTRY!
Based in Central London, with over 20 years of experience, Payroll Village is one of the UK’s leading payroll companies offering a range of payroll services including Outsourced PAYE Paye Bureau Payroll, Umbrella and CIS. Our clients can rest assured that we operate a secure and compliant operation when dealing with their payroll. We prides ourselves on being able to react quickly and efficiently, our robust processing systems mean that we can handle large volumes of labour.
Our vision is to become a leading international outsourced payroll provider and we already have an Isle of Man solution to promote together with other payroll solutions for our clients. We will also soon be able to provide HR solutions for our clients.
The purpose of this role is to develop and deliver new business opportunities through targeted prospecting and sales management, selling the full range of products and services for Payroll Village.
The successful candidate will genuinely care about our customers’ needs, and will ensure that every client is treated as a partner. Whilst the preference is that the successful candidate will have sales experience, other candidates would be considered if they have a passion and knowledge of B2B sales, an open attitude towards learning, proven tenacity and a willingness to work extremely hard.
• Implement the company’s sales strategy
• Understand and develop relationships
• Manage client relationship through all phases of the sales cycle
• Make 60-80 calls per day
• Actively generate new customers by attending face-to-face meetings with qualified prospects.
• Acquire referrals at every available opportunity. Develop and self-generate leads using numerous methods.
• Achieve assigned activity goals and other defined KPI targets
• Develop and manage a customer pipeline using CRM.
• Communicate effectively with internal and external teams
• Help raise the profile of the company with key decision makers
• Deliver outstanding levels of customer service in line with the company vision.
• Project a professional impression of the Company
• Willing to go above and beyond to contribute to the overall improvement and success of the business
IF YOU FEEL THAT YOU FIT THE ABOVE CRITERIA AND YOU HAVE THE RELEVANT EXPERIENCE, APPLY NOW!