Rotherham Metropolitan Borough Council are currently looking for somebody to fill the Project Support Officer role. This role is responsible for:
Supporting, managing and quality assure capital projects within the Transportation Team and projects, as required. The role is expected to undertake:
- Financial, administrative and practical support to assist and contribute to the delivery of the Transport Capital Programme.
- Development and maintenance of dashboards/systems/processes to support performance management and action tracking
- Preparation for Programme Boards, Project Boards and all other reporting and escalation activities
- Support with permitting and technical business processes as appropriate
- Produce and update financial information forecasts and expenditure in order to ensure Project Managers and Transport Planners are aware of budgets costs and outgoings to date.
- To provide project, administrative and technical business support to the team as required.
- To develop and maintain good working relationships, and effective communication and liaison with all other areas across the Council.
- To provide additional capacity/cover for the Project Managers when required:
- To provide support to the Transport Major Projects Board and internal meetings.
- To manage and maintain the project data and relevant specific project information.
- To maintain the information databases and support the administrative processes relating to delivery of the capital programme
- To develop and maintain good working relationships, and effective communication and liaison with all corporate support teams across the authority.
This role requires you to work 37 hours a week, 9-5:30
£30 per hour Umbrella