Liverpool City Council is recruiting a Receptionist/Administration Assistant to join the Clubmoor Children Centre team part time, on a temporary basis until 31st March 2024. The person will be office based in Clubmoor Children Centre, the working hours will be 2pm to 4.30pm.
Purpose and Responsibilities of this Job:
To undertake reception duties and support the administration of the centre as required. To assist Business Support Officer and Manager in all aspects of ensuring efficient administration support and procedures are in place for all service sections.
- To support and assist the facilities manager in establishing and ensuring the implementation of office procedures and systems of record keeping and filing.
- To staff the reception desk at the centre, operating the entry system, issuing visitor badges, and recording visits in line with the care system.
- To assist in financial requisitioning.
- To deal with telephone enquiries.
- To operate an electronic booking system for the centre.
- To distribute post and carry out basic office duties e.g. photocopying, processing incoming and outgoing mail.
- To produce documents in a variety of formats including tables, graphs and spreadsheets.
- To assist in the collection and collation of data.
12.5 hours a week
£15.90 per hour Umbrella