The Recruitment Administrator will be responsible for providing administrative support to the Recruitment Specialists. It will require the ability to be flexible in day-to-day activities to meet the needs of the service delivery to the organisation.
- Be the ‘go to’ person for all first line queries in relation to recruitment from candidates and hiring managers.
- Responsible for keeping track and resolving tickets raised within HALO.
- Resolve all first line queries within agreed timescales and display customer excellence to build excellent customer engagement.
- Be responsible for assisting the Recruitment Specialists with interview scheduling and sending out of interview invites and monitoring acceptances.
- Responsible for sending out ‘Conditional Offer Letters’ and managing the acceptance process.
- Deliver exemplary customer service to our hiring community, internal colleagues, and candidates.
Hybrid, 4 days office based. 36 hours a week
£16.84 per hour Umbrella