Liverpool city council are looking for someone to fill a role involving:
- To prevent homelessness, ensure timely assessments and support homeless
refugees into permanent or temporary accommodation.
- To deliver a high-quality customer focused comprehensive rehousing and
To work with refugees and homeless families in housing need and those who are
potentially homeless to identify and address their housing and support needs.
• To undertake detailed and informative homeless assessments under the Homeless
• To work proactively with relevant Council departments, partners and private and
registered social landlords to ensure that effective support is identified and
implemented to prevent homelessness, ensure timely assessments and support into
• To identify the support and integration needs of refugee service users and homeless
families and make appropriate referrals to other Council teams and external
• Assisting clients to access and signposting to other statutory, non-statutory and
voluntary agencies where relevant.
• To ensure performance targets are met maintaining full and accurate records of all
contact on the appropriate IT or manual systems.
• To ensure manual and computerised records are updated in an accurate and timely
manner, and that data relevant to the future development of homelessness
prevention and assessment services is written up and reported in an appropriate
• To highlight any concerns about service users where appropriate to the appropriate
agency (e.g., concerns about child protection or adult abuse).
• Completion of needs and risk assessments in respect of service users and for
communicating these appropriately and confidentially to other staff in the City Council
or to other agencies.