Haringey are looking for an experienced reviews officer to carry out reviews on behalf of Haringey Council. We currently have a backlog and we are looking for a person with suitable experience to help clear this.
- Conducting reviews under S202 of the Housing Act 1996 on matters of suitability of all forms of accommodation and matters relating to ending of the main duty due to refusal of temporary accommodation, part 6 or private rented accommodation or acceptance of part 6 or private rented accommodation or.
- Conduct allocations (registrations) reviews under S166A of the Housing Act 1996
- Supporting the Reviews Manager to carry out reviews, providing information, and working collaboratively on cases, where required.
- Provide general support, guidance and assistance to staff dealing with temporary accommodation and interim accommodation.
- Provide general support, guidance and assistance to staff dealing with settled accommodation offers of social housing.
- Provide general support, guidance and assistance to staff dealing with settled accommodation offers in the private sector.
- Provide information to internal and external partners and respond to solicitors and Ombudsman as required.
- Initiate and deliver training on key legislation and case-law to other areas of the service.
- Write and update policies to reflect the changing nature of reviews and deliver appropriate training.
- Understanding, knowledge and ability to follow guidelines that ensures compliance with Health and Safety at Work, Data Protection and other statutory requirements.
- Understanding and commitment to promoting and implementing the Council’s Equal Opportunities policies.
- Knowledge and experience of using IT.
- £30.00 UMBRELLA
- FULL REMOTE WORKING