To repair, install and carry out maintenance to SBC standard within SBC training matrix.
1. To be able to service, repair all types of flat and pitched roofing
2. To renew complete new flat or pitched roof.
3. Replace and repair lead work including installing gas sleeves.
4. Carry out repointing and rendering of chimneys.
5. Cut in rafters as required.
6. Replace Facia and Soffits
7. Renew brickwork and carry out repointing on gable ends
8. To be able to assess problems, interpret complex information with various types of roofing systems, decide the appropriate measures to correct faults without delays. This requires analytical and judgmental Skills.
9. Order scaffolding; discuss design/layout on-site when required.
10. Assist and advise maintenance surveyors to analyse roofing faults.
11. To organise and liaison with scaffold company to ensure scaffold configuration is correct.
12. Arrange appointment with tenant to carry out the repair.
13. Upon completion off hire scaffold.
14. Competent in the use of data recording and analysing equipment.
15. Ensure property is left clean and tidy removing all rubbish and make sure items suitable for recycling are separated.
This role consists of 37 hours a week and has an hourly pay rate of £21.86 Umbrella.