Social Worker Level 2 – Children With Disabilities
- Undertaking comprehensive Court Core Assessments,
- Parenting Assessments with clear and concise recommendations
- Court Reports, Rule 14’s, Child Permanency Reports, Final Care plans, Final Statements, RBS Analysis for Court. Providing evidence
- Risk Assessments for risky adults or assessing levels of risks posed in relation to children
- Schedule 4 Assessments for private carers.
- Confident in giving Verbal Evidence in Court.
- Implementing Child Protection plans to safeguard and achieve better outcomes for children.
- Private Law-Section 7 and Section 37 Reports
- Experienced CWD social worker required for busy CWD team
- HYBRID ROLE
- payrate: £42.79 umbrella