Volunteer Services Officer
- To identify, recruit, task and support volunteers, matching the skills, abilities and interests of the volunteers with the needs of the individual/services/project(s) across the Partnership
- To provide support to vulnerable individuals in the community by matching them with a community support volunteer
- To work within the ethos and values of the service which provides high quality supports that afford people dignity and respect in accordance with the principles of person centred practice.
- To work within local communities
- To undertake PR/Marketing to raise the awareness of volunteering and recruit volunteers for specific services
- To be able to use practical and procedural knowledge to solve problems
- Monitor and approve expenses in line with procedures under the direction of line manager.
- To contribute to specific projects in line with service development
- To be involved in the marketing of the service both internally and externally within an agreed marketing and communication strategy.
- To deliver training packages as required to volunteers e.g induction, support with e-learning etc.
- payrate : £15.24 umbrella