Are you on the market looking for work?
Are you an experienced Solicitor within Children services?
IF SO, THIS MAY BE THE ROLE FOR YOU…
To assist in the provision of an effective and efficient legal service to and for the County Council.
- To handle legal matters (as allocated from time to time) and take case responsibility in relation to the Council’s functions, primarily Children’s Services/Worcestershire Childrens First(WCF) work with the main emphasis on child-care matters and secondarily education work as required.
- To appear as advocate for the Council in any forum and to prosecute, pursue or defend any case or matter on behalf of the Council. To comply with internal procedures for undertaking contested advocacy.
- To research legal questions arising from the work of the Council or its components or associated public bodies.
- To participate in the provision of a comprehensive legal advice service to the Council, its component Member Bodies, its officers and such other public bodies as required
- To assist those Officers in Member and Administrative Services who are responsible for administrative work arising from meetings of the Council or its components.
IF THIS IS THE ROLE FOR YOU, APPLY NOW!