Location: Civic Offices, Basingstoke ,RG214AH
Umbrella rate: £350.01
To provide expertise and support the objectives of the Digital Programme from a User Experience point of view. The scope of the digital programme spans:
1. Public website – content, transactions, workflows, AI
2. Customer Relationship Management – Customer records, preferences, personalisation, single sign-on
3. Social media – content, transactions, workflows
4. Customer Insight – ‘single view of the customer’, predictive analytics, business intelligence, reporting
5. Customer Contact Centre – interface with the website, social media, analytics
6. Customer digital communications, customer engagement, public consultations
7. Staff Intranet and staff self-serve business processes
8. The interface between digital and non-digital customer services including consideration for digitally excluded customers
The placement is for a 6 month period, full time, 37 hours per week.
IF YOU HAVE THE RELEVANT EXPERIENCE, APPLY NOW!!