PURPOSE OF THE JOB:
● To provide high quality confidential, administrative support to the Complaint Team including answering telephone, email management, logging and answering routine correspondence, updating records,
● To occasionally provide a high quality confidential, administrative support function across Adult Social Care (ASC) on request. This includes co-ordinating and producing the appropriate documentation for meetings, collating information, minute taking, updating records/shared drives
● To provide a financial administration and reconciliation of purchase orders and invoices within ASC SMT.
- Provide administrative departmental business support across ASC including meeting scheduling, answering telephone, redirecting correspondence, minute taking as needed
- Assist with the local authority’s response to complaints and compliments. This will include: monitoring data on complaints and analysing and responding to correspondence and telephone calls..
- Maintain the logs for complaints, compliments and Freedom of Information requests and gathering information and ensuring responses are provided on time by officers.
- Coordinate strategic meetings on request including venue booking, ordering refreshments, sending out emails, agendas, correspondence, minutes, action points and other material to a high standard and timely manner and working with others to update any actions points.
- Ensure the timely and confidential production of correspondence, reports and other documents, ensuring that appropriate and available information technology is used to present these to a high standard.
- Provide routine general administration support, across the department at the request of Heads of Services, checking and chasing invoices from suppliers and reconciling and closing purchase orders at the end of the financial year.
- Correspond with Central Payments, Supplier Management, service managers and suppliers to ensure invoices are paid and purchase orders are reconciled correctly.
- Monitor and maintain databases of any ordering / receipt of goods and services.
- Provide any financial information about purchases as required.
- Occasionally organise the receipt, recording, distribution, despatch and collection of post.
- Organise and coordinate workshops, seminars and events as required.
- Provide input into relevant working groups as required.
- Undertake such other duties as the Senior Management Team from time to time may direct
- Supporting with data collection/entry across Adult Social Care
Pay rate: £25.48 per hour umbrella
Three to six months contract with view to extend or make permanent