Purpose of this role:
Working together to deliver homes and communities where residents feel happy and secure.
The Key Responsibilities:
●Responsible for providing weekly, monthly and other performance indicators and reports as
required and maintaining relevant data and systems.
● Responsible for providing fire risk assessment and asbestos information to colleagues as
● Responsible for updating and co-ordinating the monitoring, distribution and completion of fire risk assessment actions and to.
● Coordinate and organise staff and Health and Safety events
● Research and coordinate Health and Safety training activities.
● Research legislation, Regulation, Approved Codes of Practice and Guidance to assist in the development of Health and Safety Policies, Procedures and Risk Assessments.
●Ensure that all Health and Safety related meetings are properly planned, resourced, and minuted. This may include occasional attendance at meetings outside of office hours.
●Administer the recording and reporting of accidents, incidents and near miss reports.
● Be aware of any changes to legislative requirements and issues likely to be the subject of publicity and ensure these are reported where appropriate to the Compliance, Health & Safety Manager.
This role consisits of 36 hours a week and has an hourly pay rate of £16.36 Umbrella.