Liverpool city council are resourcing a role for an admin assistant:
- To carry out general administrative duties related to the production of school travel passes.
- To work on all types of cases and accounts ensuring appropriate procedures are followed.
- Take steps to safeguard benefit expenditure, prevent and detect fraud wherever possible. Work co-operatively with investigators, other staff and other organisations to tackle benefit fraud and other fraud, maintain standards of integrity as laid down in the Code of Conduct and Personal Standards of Behaviour.
- To contribute to the process of continually improving customer access to quality, cost effective services and promote a positive image of the Council, working as part of an integrated team.
- To assist with delivering the Council’s commitment to excellence and customer service.
- To effectively use relevant ICT systems and assist in the creation, development and maintenance of records, files and statistical information.
- To undertake any other duties and responsibilities within the grade of the post and work within the Council’s commitment to equal opportunities and customer
- Payrate : £18.33 umbrella