Bolton council are recruiting a role for a Administrator to:
- Efficient receipt and allocation of applications for licences and permits.
- Checking of official documentation such as driving licences, passports to enable an enhanced Criminal Records Bureau to be obtained and to complete a right to work check.
- Managing mailboxes and dealing with enquiries at the public counter, letter, email and by telephone.
- Printing taxi livery.
- Provide administrative support to the service using the Microsoft packages.
- Create and maintain databases for clients/vehicles/operators/premises and all other licences which necessitate such requirements.
- Provide statistical information including the collation of data, analysis and preparation of such reports.
- Accurately accounting for the monies received, receipting customers and secure monies received. Reconciling and banking of monies received in accordance with set process.
- Update and maintain comprehensive, accurate and up to date record management.
- The development and maintenance of constructive working relationships with colleagues and customers.
- Ensure data protection and human rights are considered and maintained at all times.
- Use of various IT systems such as Lagan, Civica, Verint and Microsoft Office and printing equipment.
- Every member of staff has an obligation to work in a manner which does not create a health & safety risk for themselves or others.
- To assist in other activities as required by the Licensing team that fall outside normal range of activities.
Payrtae: £15.77 umbrella