Plymouth council are resourcing a role for an admin to provide general administrative/clerical support to the School Admissions Team. Attention to detail paramount as will be sending school allocation emails to parents and schools. Will need to have excellent communication skills as will be responding to customer enquiries regarding school admissions and pass to relevant team member as necessary.
Will need to have reasonable experience of providing administrative support within an office environment and demonstrable experience of computer programmes as will be using Excel, Word, Outlook and databases.
- Processing applications
- Paying invoices
- Raising orders
- Post collection and distribution
- arranging meetings, conferences, training sessions
- Minute taking
- Arranging maintenance works and support for property related issues
- Updating team web pages including Schools Directory
- Assisting with the preparation of the Directory4Services
Payrate: £14.68 umbrella