wellingborough are currently looking for a advanced practitioner to support the work of the ASC Workforce Strategy team to develop and implement a programme of initiatives for the care sector to meet the needs of our residents and professionalise the workforce. As local authorities we have a statutory responsibility to provide care and support to all who need it. We fulfil much of this responsibility by commissioning independent providers who offer care in residential settings and in people’s homes. The person in this role will be a self-starter who is capable of managing relationships with stakeholders across all levels of the sector.
the main responsibilities:
- Act as the main link between the East Region International Recruitment project (external partners), Peterborough City Council and Cambridgeshire County Council disseminating information and communications from the project to internal teams and external care providers.
- Work collaboratively with the communications teams across Cambridgeshire and Peterborough to communicate initiatives to external care providers. This will include developing content for the Workforce Strategy project and any related initiatives.
- Support with the writing and presenting of reports and information to ensure appropriate teams and senior management are informed of the strategy and programme updates and gain approvals where needed.
- Build highly effective relationships with and between partners and stakeholders to enable them to shape and support inclusive delivery of the programme. Embed consideration of Wellbeing, Equality, Diversity and Inclusion into development of the programme and strategy throughout.
- Demonstrate an awareness and understanding of equality, diversity and inclusion as this pertains to this role and the wider council. Model this through your own behaviours and take a lead in promoting this through our workforce strategy.
- Payrate: £40.00 umbrella