To work as an Early Years Teacher in the provision of a high quality learning environment that challenges and stimulates children’s interests and meets their individual needs.
- To oversee the the implementation of the Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS) within the setting for children aged two to five years.
- To lead on the planning, implementation and evaluation of a high quality early years curriculum, which includes a full commitment to anti-discriminatory practice.
- To provide a challenging and exciting early years curriculum which meets the children’s needs and interests and leads to children achieving at or above their expected level in all areas of development.
- To be the key person responsibe for a group of children.
- To be responsible for the assessment of children’s overall development, including carrying out observations, recording children’s achievement and maintaining developmental records to a high standard.
- To demonstrate and apply a sound knowledge of the EYFS.
- To have sound knowledge of the Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS)
- To play an active role in contributing to senior management team meetings
- Satisfactory Enhanced DBS check.
- Qualified Teacher status and a Teacher reference number.
- At least 2 years’ experience of working directly with children under 5 years in a group day care situation
- Experience of working as part of a team in a childcare setting.
- Ability to use information technology systems and equipment.
Payrate: £23.00 umbrella