1. Responsible for being the first point of contact in the Homeless Team for customers. This will include dealing with telephone, electronic and face to face enquiries and either dealing with them or signposting on.
2. Responsible for maintaining and updating manual and in house computerised recording systems around customer contacts.
3. Responsible for monitoring, responding and managing incoming mail to the team email inbox.
4. Responsible for ensuring that the Homeless Team has an adequate supply of stationery and other daily requirements.
5. Responsible for dealing with the daily post to and from the team.
6. Responsible for providing administrative support at meetings, including minute taking.
7. Responsible for providing administrative support for the Accommodation Team, including producing letters, filing, photocopying, word processing, file updating, etc
8. To provide administrative support to Team Leaders and Team Manager within the Homeless Team.
9. Proactively contribute towards service developments, identifying and contributing towards efficiency savings, suggesting improvements and cooperating in new policies, procedures and services.
10. Responsible for working effectively and positively within policies, procedures and relevant legislation.
pay – £14.44 umbrella