London borough of tower hamlets have an exciting new role out for an operational support officer this role involves direct operational support working closely with the leadership and management team as well as operational staff to ensure the day-to-day running of the service is delivered smoothly.
These are some responsibilities:
- Coordinating a range of meetings (e.g., preparing agendas, meeting invitations, relevant documentation, taking minutes and circulation of papers)
- Support with health and safety of buildings (e.g., maintaining health and safety action plan, coordinating fire/incident tests, general building management)
- Support with finances and procurement activity (e.g., purchase orders, invoices, placing orders, specification development etc).
- Support with the co-ordination of recruitment and onboarding of the workforce.
- Other tasks as required to support operational need
they would like people with:
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal).
- Produce good quality written information with attention to detail.
- Well-developed problem-solving skills and ability to work on own initiative.
- Team player
Payrate : £24.37 umbrella