London borough of Haringey are resourcing a new exciting for for a planning and admin manager they will be responsible for the management of the scheduling diary and providing oversight and analysis regarding performance including repairs demand and operational delivery in line with company procedures and policies.will be pivotal in providing leadership and direction to the scheduling team comprising of Works Coordinators and Team Leaders and Responsible for the management of the scheduling diary and providing oversight and analysis regarding performance including repairs demand and operational delivery in line with company procedures and policies.
- Fully accountable for the day-to-day management and development of the Works Coordination, administration and team leaders within the team by setting, reviewing, monitoring and improving the targets and quality control, thereby ensuring that business objectives around operative diary management are met. Ensuring the day-to-day operation runs efficiently, productive and cost effective whilst safe and is legally compliant.
- Deliver a consistently high level of customer service for Haringey Council residents and stakeholders and increased levels of customer satisfaction through case reviews and quality monitoring; managing resources effectively and ensuring customer expectations are consistently met
- Develop and maintain relationships with internal and external stakeholders in order to support our residents whilst improving interdepartmental procedures to improve the overall customer experience and implementation of service improvements.
- To lead, manage, engage and motivate the administration and works coordination team to ensure that there is a culture of high performance, strong engagement and management and a commitment to continual improvement effectively and proactively and maximising customer satisfaction.
- Establish and implement effective working arrangements and practices to ensure a consistent level of service delivery in line with the Haringey Repairs Service business plan and objectives.
- Maintaining clear and coherent reports that are updated daily and made available to the wider business around all aspects of planning team performance and productivity.
- Investigate, own and respond to all complaints and escalations ensuring that timescales are met, lessons learnt identified and implemented and working with other teams to make sure that complaints and escalations are handled effectively within the team at the appropriate levels.
- Evaluate and provide statistical analysis and trend evaluation of the work undertaken by the workforce to support the delivery of an effective and efficient repairs delivery service, making recommendations to improve the service as appropriate liaising with operational managers and heads of service where relevant to improve delivery.
Payrate: £30.62 umbrella