The Vale of Glamorgan is seeking a third Practitioner Manager to join its Intake Team.
This is an exciting time to join the Vale of Glamorgan Children’s Services as we expand our workforce to meet an increased demand for our services.
As a Practitioner Manager within the Intake Team you will also be responsible for supporting and supervising both Social Workers and Social Care Officers, and you will support the Team Manager in ensuring the effective running of the service.
To be successful you will:
• know what good practice looks like.
• be experienced in delivering excellent outcomes for children, young people and their families.
• be able to manage risk confidently.
• promote strong partnerships across a range of multi-agency partners.
In return you can expect to be part of an Authority that is:
• resourceful and resilient.
• committed to improvement and keen to embrace new ideas.
• committed to being able to maintain manageable workloads.
Payrate: £42.00 umbrella