West yorkshire are looking for a new project engineer to help design new highway construction schemes within the Traffic, Engineering and Design team be responsible for project management for the delivery of major projects and schemes to facilitate the legal agreement, design reviews and checks and monitoring of S278 schemes. Providing advice to Councillors, committees, public inquiries, other services, private developers and the public on highway design, construction and traffic management.
- Comprehensive experience in Highway Construction, and / or Maintenance
- Good understanding of computer software applicable to construction and construction management, (AutoCad, Key Systems etc.)
- Advanced knowledge of the project management and project delivery processes
- Advanced knowledge of the underlying concepts and principles of the Highway construction process
- Comprehensive understanding of national and local standards
Payrate: £24.66 umbrella