London borough of Haringey are looking for a service manager to support the strategic direction of the service and anticipate the changes influencing the services both internally and externally in partnership with health, evaluating the risks and opportunities and putting appropriate strategies/plans into action and maintaining and build positive relationships with all key stakeholders and partners. To work collaboratively within a multi-disciplinary team ethos. Develop productive and efficient working protocols with ICB and across the North London Consortium. Clear focus on makes best use of local resources, including NHS continuing care.
To drive social work practice with focus on reducing health inequalities to attain the best outcomes for people with Learning Disabilities. To work with commissioning colleagues to ensure commissioned services are delivered in planned way to ensure value for money. To work collaboratively with providers, service users and carers in the design of services. To facilitate Co production through user involvement, choice, and control. To maximise the use of direct payments and community services. to shape the future service offer.
- Ensure that assessments and service provision support a strengths-based approach for adults. To promote HLDP to empower service users and carers to develop resilience, in line with the well-being principles of the Care Act 2014, and the requirement to delay and reduce the need for statutory intervention.
- Promote Haringey’s commitment to continuous improvement of the service, by developing innovative change. To certify safe practise and service delivery using the learning from both LeDeR reviews and SAR.
- Develop and embed a model of service leadership that inculcates personal accountability, confidence in professional practice and pride in the service offer to the citizens of Haringey.
- To be accountable for the performance management and the quality of work undertaken within the service ensuring the best use of My Conversation, supervision and twice-yearly development reviews, as well as implementation of resourcing plans.
- Use the designated information technology databases to record assessments, reviews and plans coordination as set out within the team processes and use the Council’s IT systems as required. To use the systems to draw produce to performance reports.
- Maintain excellent relationships with a wide group of key stakeholders, including Residents accessing commissioned services, their carers and families, NHS and local authority staff providers across the market and local authority Members.
- Develop and implement a mechanism for eliciting service users’ and carers’ views of the service to inform service improvement and development. Maximise user involvement, consultation, and feedback, with the support of both Service User and Carer Forums.
- Provide draft responses to any members’ enquiries, complaints, and Ombudsman investigations. Contribute to the strategic development of relevant policies, processes and guidance.
- Lead on statutory performance action plans and ensure alignment to key Corporate Strategies and Haringey five C priorities. .
- Triangulate service activities, performance and financial data to clarify the value for money of commissioned services.
- Work as part of the Adult Social Services Management Team to ensure appropriate governance structures and processes are in place to oversee the delivery of safe and effective services across HLDP
- Represent the Council at relevant local, regional, and national events and deputise for the Head of Services, as required.
Pay Rate :£43.53 umbrella