The core vision of the Access Islington Team Manager will be to lead a team to deliver an early intervention and prevention offer through a triage based service, whilst making every contact count based on the residents needs and experiences..
- Access Team Managers will move away from supporting their teams to facilitate customer transactions and instead encourage their staff to offer a coherent and strengths-based approach to ensure a wrap-around support service is offered to those who need it most.
- The Access Islington Team Manager will be integral in leading and supporting their team to deliver a seamless service, whilst ensuring that support and guidance is available to their team to provide tailored services to local people, families and communities.
- Access Islington Team Manager The Access Islington Team Manager will provide on-hand support and day-to-day management of Access Islington Advisors to work productively and collaboratively.
- They are expected to lead and manage a team of around 12 to 15 Access Islington agents (SC4 – SC6), supporting the We Are Islington model, ensuring residents are at the heart of everything we do. Access Islington Team Managers will be required to work flexibly among all areas of Access Islington’s teams. The roles requires collaborative working with the prospect of managing any Access Islington team which may be based anywhere in the service – including in the new Fairer Together Hubs and what is currently Front of House, Cashiers, Access Team and Parking.
- Build strong working relationships with senior managers and their staff in order to gain their full involvement in all stages of service delivery using strong interpersonal skills in order to negotiate and influence priorities and also to resolve conflicts where necessary.
- Work in a consultative manner with multiple stakeholder groups, internal and external to the organisation, promoting the We Are Islington model. .
- This role will also be integral to the delivery of the Resident Experience Programme and its objectives.
- payrate: £30.75 umbrella