We are looking for an Airside HGV Class 2 Driver to work Airside at the Cargo area in Heathrow for a cargo handler at Heathrow airside Transferring, shunting cargo / Freight from Warehouse to shuttles.
Working 4 on 2 off shift pattern, mixture of earlies and lates.
Airside Driver HGV Full training provided – Newly passed HGV drivers welcome
Salary: £13.00-£16.00 per hour
- HGV2 / Cat C / Class 2 licence –preferable but not essential
- Valid driving licence held min 2 years
- No more than 6 points (No DR, DD, IN or TT)
- Previous experience of airfreight work – desired but not essential
- A good level of fitness – essential
- Able to understand and follow instructions.
- Good communication both written and verbal
- Have a strong sense of ownership and responsibility.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Employment history and reference contact information for the last 5 years
- Basic UK criminal record check
- Proof of Right to Work
- Full Cargo Operative training will be provided.
- On-site parking
- Temp to Perm
- Good career progression
All we ask for in return is that:
- You have good communication skills and plenty of enthusiasm
- You can pass a DBS check or provide an overseas police check
- You are able to provide reference information for everywhere you have worked since 2018
Please apply online or email your CV