Fun facts about Carrington Blake Recruitment is that it is a nationwide recruitment business with a quality-assured reputation for staffing solutions that result in placing talented people into UK public services. From managed service to contingent recruitment methods, we deliver our clients value in sectors including; education, health, housing, local and national government and charities.
3 Facts about our agency
- Candidates will get full access to vacancies before anyone else does
- Your consultant will fight your corner and really sell the employer
- Consultants will offer loads of handy guidance on things like CV-writing and interviews
How and why to impress a recruiter
Commitment is key take it from me; it is pretty frustrating when you fully back a candidate, invest time and effort in helping them to win and then when they’re successful, they reject the job offer, altogether or even worse when candidates don’t show up at the interview.
consultants look for the following:
- Regular communication and follow-up from you.
- Professionalism, in written and spoken communication.
- Warning signs of flakiness ( if you miss the first telephone interview).
- A genuine interest in the role ( do you know what you’ve applied for?).
- Effort ( is your CV in good shape and do you go the extra mile?).
How We Can Help
At Carrington Blake Recruitment we have vacancies that are right for you. Experienced or not, we can find you a role that will offer the training that you need. We will provide training for interview phone calls and send you emails of the job role description in order for you to know what you have to do.
As consultants, we find the right candidates for the right suitable role. We will answer questions that are unanswerable.
Register with us today and we will keep you updated via email or telephone.